Questions to ask a Telemarketing Agency
There are hundreds of telemarketing companies that can be found on the World Wide Web. However not all of them are good for your business!
We have devised a list of questions to ask a telemarketing agency (or a telemarketing expert), which can help you, filter out if they are any good for your company!
About the Service Offered
- Can you explain the main objectives and what is required of you?
- Can you give me an idea of the results I can expect following a campaign?
- When is the best time to host the telemarketing campaign? Can you tell me the time of day, day of week, month that it will work best with research to back it up?
- How do you avoid the cold calling image?
- What do you know about my company’s industry? Have you got case studies on previous clients within the same industry? Are you confident you can create a beneficial campaign that works well for my company?
- Who would be my point of contact? Is it a single point of contact? What knowledge do they have of my industry? Is there a feedback process in place?
- How quickly will my demands be dealt with if I am not happy with a certain process or campaign? What are your steps to dealing with it?
- How do you go about following up potential clients without aggravating them?
- How quickly can everything be set up and a campaign ready to launch?
- Do you offer a reporting process so I can see what is happening easily?
- Do you know who we’ll target and why, as well the steps to contacting them?
- Can I listen to recordings of the calls?
About the Company
- What has your company achieved in the last few years?
- How many clients are you taking on at the moment? Are they small, large or both?
- Can you tell me about the systems you use and what technology is available? Is your business up-to-date?
- How do you bill? Is it hourly or performance based? What is guaranteed with the service?
- What security measures are in place? How are confidential documents handled and stored?
- What is your company policy?
- What level of training have the employees had? Where are they based?
- Tell me about the company. The history and how it has grown. What are the objectives of the business? How do you differ from other companies offering the same service?
- Will I have input in the training, scripting and strategies?
- What is the average success rate of your business?
These questions raise very important answers that all telemarketing companies should be able to do easily. However it is less common to find one that does!
At Integrity Business Connections, we specialise in B2B Telemarketing, creating campaigns to suit YOUR business not to suit ours! We believe in transforming the telemarketing industry so it no longer has the ‘cold call’ image and we abide by continuously changing laws of telemarketing.
Want to know more about our services? Contact us today!